Seven things that scare me:
2. Losing my VIP.
4. Having to live on my own.
5. Being poor.
6. Having children and my own family to manage.
7. Lately, it’s the future (and money) again.
Seven random facts about me:
1. I have to get what I want, no matter how.
2. I constantly nag.
3. Blue used to be my fav color, but now it’s black. I blame Gntong for this.
4. I don’t like people easily. In fact, I can hate them without any reasons.
5. I drink a lot, and burp a lot after that.
6. I don’t think I’ll survive living in a city less crowded, less…metropolitan than Jakarta. I need the entire buzz, the riots and the hype of it around me.
7. I don’t like (naughty slash hyperactive) kids.
Seven things I hope to do before I die:
1. Going on a trip around Indonesia and to Madrid with my future husband.
2. Sending my parents to Mecca.
3. Settling down happily with my own family living in my own house.
4. Trying to live outside Jabodetabek.
5. Having at least 5 billion in my bank account.
6. Striving for a brilliant career and happily retiring after that.
7. Getting more religious.
Seven things I can do:
1. Arguing and yelling. I like arguing.
2. Humiliating other people publicly and don’t give a damn about it.
3. Remembering details of stories.
4. Writing poetries.
5. Burning a kitchen. Hahaha.
6. Leyeh-leyeh all day long, stargazing, imagining things.
7. Not talking to people for days when I’m feeling not in the mood.
Seven people who should fill this out:
I don’t know, seriously. I don’t care who should fill this out.